Today for preschool we made tulips. I had some egg cartons that I was saving for something special.
To do this simple project, you need egg cartons and pipe cleaners.
1. cut the section that holds the eggs carefully into individual cups.
2. cut the section so that it looks like a flower. (I trimmed the edges so that they were even too.)
3. poke a small hole in the bottom of the flower.
4. insert a pipe cleaner.
5. (optional) color or paint the flowers.
6. put in a pretty vase for everyone to enjoy.
This will be one of the gifts my kids give their teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.